19 September 2013

Bike women camp

Woke up too early this morning. It was actually still night. 
At 4 am I got in my fathers car and exactly 9h, some other cars, planes, queues and traffic jams later I opened my eyes again and found myself back in the sunny Kaltern am See Süd Tirol, Italy!. Somewhere in that 9hours this happened to me
For three days I will assist to the Bike women ladies campThree days for women by women with bikes, bike clothes, bike stuff, bike stories, massage, wine tasting, yoga, BBQ... and...other things about women and bikes. This first day was a direct hit! Can't wait to experience more tomorrow. 



With this shirt I am officially one of them


A magical place at the lake

mountains & bikes = heaven
bike-hike-bike-photo
my colorful new girlfriends
A complete review about this trip you will read in the Dutch magazine Mountainbike Plus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoi,
Tof dat je mij iets wil vertellen!
Groetjes,
Sara