08 February 2013

Biker's best @ Benicasim

Yesterday as we tried to leave the room for breakfast, we couldn't open the door. It moved only 10cm. No comment needed when you see this picture.

We stay in a sport hotel and almost half of the guests are cycling teams. We find ourselves in the same corridor so we became part of the joke. 



The result of the Spanish tracks or my steering capacities. :-( I still went out with it today.


I'll need some blessings to guard me from further damage.









We went up on a single trail where normal bikers come down and we probably missed an exit somewhere since suddenly we were captured in a villa's garden. The owner let us out but wasn't really pleased with his unexpected guests.





Todays ride was a salvation. If I wasn't already yesterday, today I am convinced there is some great biking at Benicasim. 
Mark from De Toerist Biking is my personal guide en together with Mister Garmin we discover the trails. In october there will be an MTB week organized by De Toerist Biking and our favorite magazine O2Bikers. No date is set yet, but keep an eye on both the websites!
  • http://www.o2bikers.com
  • http://www.detoerist.be/biking/


Check out the details of the ride:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoi,
Tof dat je mij iets wil vertellen!
Groetjes,
Sara