03 February 2013

Feeling the bike again

Four days since I am back into real MTB and I start feeling comfortable on the bike again. Yes, I still can! Tomorrow my three companions go home and I continue my journey to Benicasim in search of some new trails. I hope to be as pleased as I was here in Calpe. My expectations are high, I became exacting! 
Giving you here a small insight of my daily routine so far. Looks like a nice day in the office isn't it? 


Search for the trail!
Faster than my shadow

After a long day in the office
For all those moments in the rain and snow, all those hours on the Taxc, for all the time I wondered WHY? These pictures are just a part of the answer, the real big answer starts on 17/3/2013 in South Africa with The Absa Cape Epic.  
j

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your stay! I will follow your adventures in South Africa close ;-)

    Kristof

    ReplyDelete

Hoi,
Tof dat je mij iets wil vertellen!
Groetjes,
Sara